Anyone here from SE Missouri? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Collinsville Il 10 Min from downtown STL Welcome to the club. You will love the tech this site provides to you for your rig.

Might wanta try the clubhouse section......:idea:

My mom grew up in Cape Girardeau and my dad up the way a little in Jackson, MO. Does that count? IIRC my uncle had a book store down along the river back in the 60's too.

My mom grew up in Cape Girardeau and my dad up the way a little in Jackson, MO. Does that count? IIRC my uncle had a book store down along the river back in the 60's too.

Brent

I actually live in Jackson, but I figured more people know about Cape Girardeau than Jackson.

Small world isn't it?

Sure is! I actually went to school, 3rd grade for a couple of months in Cape Girardeau when my dad came back from Army duty in Germany. My sister and I stayed with my mom's grandparents while mom and dad searched the country for a place for dad to set up his practice (OB/GYN). Don't remember the name of the school...way toooooo looooooong ago! My dad's stepgrandfather ran a DX gas station in Jackson. They owned a big beautiful old home there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom