Anyone have experience with Wild Country Radial MTX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for tires and noticed that a dealer offers Wild Country Radial MTX from Multi-Mile. Didn't know if anyone had experience with them but would love to hear some opinions.

www.multimiletires.com

I know this is an old thread but I thought I would chime in.

First off I own a 2013 F150 stx regular cab shortbox. She weighs about 5000 lbs. I have the wild country mtx in a 35x12.5r17 with a 2.5" levelling kit. She's my daily driver/ weekend warrior.

So I have about 55,000 km on my first set of these. Probably get to 65 or 70km. Honestly have nothing but positive things to say. They look amazing, I am in 2wd 80% of the time wheeling. I play in the rockies of southern alberta so it's a bit of sticky clay mud, steep hills and lots of rock. I am usually on sketchy skinny trails with no room for error. I don't have to air down for traction , always run 30 psi.

I am on gravel alot and there isn't any chunking or slices at all on these tires. They are unstoppable in serious mud. I run these all year round with ice and snow and they honestly aren't that bad. They aren't great, by for this tread they are decent. I did run them last winter with no sipping. I siped them earlier this year, being as they are worn down quite a bit. But they are pretty much to far gone to have an honest opinion on whether the sipping helped or not.

I have been looking into a new set of tires which is actually what brought me to this site. And in all honesty, after reading dozens of reviews of other brands, I am gong to be throwing on another set for sure.

Oh, I guess for all the princesses out there, these tires are not for the faint of heart. Loud on the pavement, not the best handling. They are a mud tire after all ☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom