Anyone have a source for dashboards that will ship?? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My local dealerships want $900. The online parts sources either want $300 for shipping or won’t ship.

Lexus of Mobile is listing them for $507 plus $127 shipping. Seems really cheap so maybe there is a catch. I have not ordered anything from them before. Let us know if this works out, they seem to have them cheaper than anywhere else. I tried to order one before from Bell Lexus Scottsdale when they were crazy cheap, but they said they would not ship due to having multiple dashes damaged in the past during shipping.

Will they not price match? Most like you see will only ship freight it’s a pretty massive box. It’s also not packed worth a crap, basically dash wrapped in protective paper, inside box with no padding

Lexus of Mobile is listing them for $507 plus $127 shipping. Seems really cheap so maybe there is a catch. I have not ordered anything from them before. Let us know if this works out, they seem to have them cheaper than anywhere else. I tried to order one before from Bell Lexus Scottsdale when they were crazy cheap, but they said they would not ship due to having multiple dashes damaged in the past during shipping.
I got $300 shipping. I actually placed an order from a dealership in Florida, but after putting in the payment online they canceled the order saying they don’t ship body parts. 😡

Figured it might be too good to be true. I remembered we will probably be going to Gulf Shores for vacation next spring. In that case I'll just pre-order one and pick it up on the way back. All of my local dealers have dashes for $8-900 as well, although a dealer 4 hours away has them for more like $750.

LOL, dealers do not match online pricing.

Part of the reason local dealers charge so much is because they also have to pay for shipping.

Buy online and paying the shipping is still less than the local dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom