Anybody going to koh 2009? (1 Viewer)

Sweet! If you need an interview, I'm your man!

I'll tell you everything you need to know about absolutely nothing........

rusty_tlc

Dain Bramaged Member

True, true. Why don't you come down there Dan?? You show up, I'll provide the beers.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:steer:
We had to bail on the Panamint valley trip, no chance I could sneak away for this one, even if free beer is involved. :lol:

We had to bail on the Panamint valley trip, no chance I could sneak away for this one, even if free beer is involved. :lol:
Dang, figured that sales pitch might work.......:D

Well, if anybody else is up for it, look for the 6'3 white guy with a hot pink Trent Fab spagetti strap tank top on..........:grinpimp:

NICE!
Were you able to run?
The shots of that section of the trail looked to be fun.
Gotta say man...no offense to you...You definitely married UP in the world!:D

K

NICE!
Were you able to run?
The shots of that section of the trail looked to be fun.
Gotta say man...no offense to you...You definitely married UP in the world!:D

K
Yes I guess I did marry UP.:flipoff2:

No, we were thinking of trailering the 40, but then Carolyne blew the motor wednesday, so we roll'd down there in her Yukon.

And most of us have alot of work to do before we run the Hammers. A large amount of the buggys were getting DENIED in a few spots. A bunch had to winch at the plaque rock.

I miss the hammers. Sun Bonnett Pass and Outer Limits are my favorite. The last time I ran Sledgehammer (actually both times), I damaged my rear driveline on my 4runner. 35's are barely tall enough for those trails. 37's+ are a much better choice for those trails. I will be back.:D Drippy has an appointment.:clap:

Jack

I miss the hammers. Sun Bonnett Pass and Outer Limits are my favorite. The last time I ran Sledgehammer (actually both times), I damaged my rear driveline on my 4runner. 35's are barely tall enough for those trails. 37's+ are a much better choice for those trails. I will be back.:D Drippy has an appointment.:clap:

Jack
It was really nasty this year. Most folks there said it was as bad as they had ever seen it. They said they had gotten alot of rain and traffic thru the canyons, so they are all kinds of chewed up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom