Anybody ever been to slab city? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My buddy Travis said it was a really cool place to visit on a road trip. I looked at some Google images when we were wheeling in the Ocotillo Wells area recently, and I decided not to go to Slab City. It does look cool, but it was out of the way for us. It definitely looks like a place to visit during the day, and keep your wits about you and your eyes on your rig. Just my two cents, maybe I'm paranoid.

Been watching some videos about slab city on you tube looks crazy.

Anybody ever been?

Living Without Laws: Slab City, USA
Its a trippy place to visit! Basically a bunch of hippie artists that decided to go live off grid and do lots of drugs and turned a bunch of junk into some interesting art! Might make a good stop off point on a desert trip (no pun intended )

Man now you guys all know my secret, that's where I go to get my "stuff"! Kidding... place sounds sketch but I'm down to visit (in a group!).

Man now you guys all know my secret, that's where I go to get my "stuff"! Kidding... place sounds sketch but I'm down to visit (in a group!).

I'm down! Might do a day trip to Anza this weekend.

I watched the video. Wowza! I watched the other video about shooting the biggest guns money can buy in Arizona. That was awesome. Love to see and experience that. I love me some guns.

Funny, this place has been brought up a lot lately out of the blue.

It's worth a visit once. I've out there a few times over the years, mostly just showing it to people. It's half harmless really nice hippies/artist and half bad guys. I wouldn't go there alone/unarmed let's just put to that way. Salvation Mountain on the way in is the highlight of the trip. East Jesus is pretty cool too. Enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom