any one looking for a kitten? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
we have one left, a feral cat had them in our building, then my dogs almost got them, mom ran and left them and my wife and i saved them from the dogs.

there were three, now we have one left, we already have two adult cats, and as stated before we can not put them out or our dogs will kill them so three is way too many. i will get a pic and post it up.

also i live in Jefferson county WV so any where with in reason i can meet you.

here she is...

toy4xfun-albums-whiteshadowsgardens-picture19400-critters-032.jpg

Dock the ears and crop the tail and I'll come pick her up. I love me some dober-kitty

I'm heading up to the greenbriar tomorrow, how far from that are you?

toy4xfun said:
wob if you were serious the Greenbriar is a little far!

well a lot far!

I'm here, but don't want a cat.

Your state has some pretty peculiar traditions, as far are animal relations goes. . . .

Are you questioning my weasel?

will USPS deliver live animals to a mailbox?

Yes they do , how do you think they deliver day old baby chicks? they over night mail them in a box. its funny to go into the post office in the morning and hear the boxes peeping from behind the counter , if its later in the day the workers the counter want them gone ASAP :lol:

the kitten is gone, she moved to Missouri!

a neighbors family took her for their little girl! they have 80 acres out there, i tried talking them into taking me and my 4 runner and leaving the cat here.

Good job finding her a home. I hope she has a long, sweet life.:D

well i was out smoking a cigarette last night and heard this crying, so i got my flash light, and went out and found this little kitten, i got my wife and sure enough, momma feral cat had 5 more kittens in our building.

i need to find a live trap so i can catch her and get her fixed!

here they are...

toy4xfun-albums-whiteshadowsgardens-picture19879-critters-037.jpg

and here is the mother...

toy4xfun-albums-whiteshadowsgardens-picture19880-critters-038.jpg

Last edited:
Yes they do , how do you think they deliver day old baby chicks? they over night mail them in a box. its funny to go into the post office in the morning and hear the boxes peeping from behind the counter , if its later in the day the workers the counter want them gone ASAP :lol:

I see crates of chicks going into the cargo on airliners too, they seem to hold up well enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom