Any cottonland members live near Hot springs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sit rep?

Got it out and the motor actually runs after lots of projectile oil out of the spark plug holes.

Scott and Charles were a HUGE help. We were back in Memphis while it was daylight out. Pretty solid day actually, but the flipped truck wasn’t mine.

E6BB04AD-FEE0-45A8-AD7F-7C41B68F9757.jpeg

this was at the top of the hill it rolled down

DD6F41A6-2A86-44AB-926E-71AD64A711E5.jpeg

Body is toast but the truck is actually great.

I’m not sure of the name. It was a pretty easy trail on the west side of the park. It was a tight switchback turn on the top of a little climb. Looks like he cut it a little too tight when he got to the top and couldn’t see anything past his hood and it pulled him down the hill. Was a level 2 trail at most. Just really really really bad luck

I’ll offer $500 for truck way it is.....

Felt like it would start once free of the oil in the cylinders. Easy button to drive it out. Get after that roof with a high lift jack. Glad Scot and Charles were available to help you out. Great guys!

Felt like it would start once free of the oil in the cylinders. Easy button to drive it out. Get after that roof with a high lift jack. Glad Scot and Charles were available to help you out. Great guys!

They got it started in the parking lot. After a lot of spewing oil out of the plug holes haha

It did. Scott and Charles didn't seem like they wanted to spend a lot of time with the engine at the scene of the crash, not a big deal. The hill would have made it fight back more and by the time it was on level ground it was already ready to tow.

I’ll offer $500 for truck way it is.....

Unfortunately he is too far in for that. It has a yota 1 performance engine in it with about 1k miles with all new...everything. It's going to get a body swap. Anyone have any leads?

F that side of Superlift.... it is bad news.

There are a few trails that I run over there fairly regularly that aren't bad. This one wasn't technical at all, it was just a blind turn in a bad spot. He was watching us make the turn, knew it was there, and just turned in about 5 feet early. Having no suspension travel sealed the deal on the roll.

So which trail did It tumble down?

It's somewhere near the intersection of L7 and L8. Signage is pretty scarce over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom