Anti sway bar Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey gang was just wondering about something if i take the sway bar off the front axle of my 60 is that gonna help with flex and will it hurt drivability as far as cornering and so forth ?

Also need to know where we are gonna end up at at the end of this run anyway see you guys Sat Morn

Dan:cheers::beer::bounce::bounce2::bounce2::bounce:

hey gang was just wondering about something if i take the sway bar off the front axle of my 60 is that gonna help with flex and will it hurt drivability as far as cornering and so forth ?

Also need to know where we are gonna end up at at the end of this run anyway see you guys Sat Morn

Dan:cheers::beer::bounce::bounce2::bounce2::bounce:

With your new suspension and as long as you don't load a roof rack real heavy, you should be fine. It will definitely help with the flex. As long as you remember that you are not driving a sports car and drive accordingly, you probably won't notice a whole lot.

It is an in and out trail, so we will wheel in and come back out at the same spot. See you guys there.

Jack

Hey Dan,
I nixed mine since the SOA, and It will help with flex, but...Im running AAL's too!
You can pull em, bring em with, and leave em in the cab in case its handleing like crap...Theyre easy to put back in...
You might rub without em too...Just a thought!

Keith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom