Another Trusted Shop in Little Rock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

weakspleen

Nachos rule!!
Threads
Shout out for Clark's Foreign Cars on Hwy 10/Cantrell Rd. Quick turn around and good service; I'll definitely be happy to bring my LC back to them. They even have an LX 470 on the lift in their pics when I googled them lol. I tried contacting 4Cs but never heard back.

Thanks for the info. What did you have done? Always good to find a competent shop.

Thought I had an oil leak. It happened quickly and I didn't have time to work on it. Turns out my radiator was leaking and I somehow botched my last oil change (~8-9 mos ago). They replaced the radiator, hoses and did the heater hose and T's in the back. I asked about the oil filter and why it was leaking, they said it wasn't put on well. Seems like it would have been noticeable prior to this, but apparently I messed it up some how. Their rate was $130/hr, total was around $1200 iirc. They had it for 5 or 6 days and only had it that long due to parts availability being slow. They charge a pretty penny, but they're fast, efficient and an important point to me, have great customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom