Another New Member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just signed up to the forum a couple a weeks ago and have been busy reading and haven't taken the time to introduce myself. I just bought a white '94 Landcruiser with 138K and everything is stock. I owned an '85 4runner before and am completely sold on Toyota trucks. I never did much with the 4runner as far as mods and may not do much with my landcruiser either but if I stay on this site much and won't be able to resist a few add ons. Anyway, here's a pic of the rig. Bryan
LC1.jpg

Welcome!:flipoff2:

Welcome :flipoff2:

Good looking ride. Let the mods begin..........

Welcome :flipoff2: ! That is the perfect color for the perfect vehicle! Nice find with that low of miles. If not too nosey, how much $$$?

Riley

Welcome!

Welcome :flipoff2: ! That is the perfect color for the perfect vehicle! Nice find with that low of miles. If not too nosey, how much $$$?

Riley

$6475, It's a DD, 10 miles round trip to work. We have a '04 Rav4 that I was driving and now is my wife's. We sold her '02 corolla which she wasn't thrilled with but you don't get a shot at a deal like that on a Landcruiser very often around here (rural northwest arkansas).
Bryan

$6475, It's a DD, 10 miles round trip to work. We have a '04 Rav4 that I was driving and now is my wife's. We sold her '02 corolla which she wasn't thrilled with but you don't get a shot at a deal like that on a Landcruiser very often around here (rural northwest arkansas).
Bryan

Excellent buy! I paid $7,600 about a year and a half ago for my 1994 with 185,000 miles. Not that it matters now, but does it have the factory front and rear differential lockers?

Enjoy the obsession...:cheers: !

Riley

Welcome....:flipoff2:

Welcome

Hope to see you around. I'm in Batesville, Ar and plan on driving my '91 to Fayeteville for some baseball games..

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom