another do i buy it thread

serenity

SILVER Star
this just came up from a uy on another forum
http://www.corrysplace.com/40seriesshorty.htm
well yeh i could afford right now to get the 40 by itself except that at the moment the only space i have for another rig is at my parents place. and i could get murdered for it.
i want the 40 what do i do?

by the way would $1000 be a reasonable offer?

:cheers: serenity

So you're going to try to get just the 40 for $1,000, or the whole lot?

Since they're asking $2,800 for everything, I'd think an offer like that would be a 'little' on the low side. ;)

Josie'sLandCruiser

Stop calling it a "FJ."
Hi All:

It looks alright in the photos to me! Go for it! :beer:

Dave, that is typical on 40/45 Series "old school" bull bars. That low tubing is there to protect the front shackles.

I don't think the US to Aussie dollar exchange rate is that far - I believe that Aus$1,000. is about equal to US$830.

Regards,

Alan

serenity

SILVER Star
by murder factor he means that he buys new (insert cruiser product here) instead of wifes/girlfriends favourite (insert wifes/girlfriends favourite present). therefore causing wife/girlfriend to react violently. due to this factor i wont be buying this cruiser:frown:
oh well ill have to wait a few years maybe before i get a chance to start my project: frame off restoration back to showrrom condition of a 40 series.

D'Animal

Rescuer of Beagles & Landcruisers
by murder factor he means that he buys new (insert cruiser product here) instead of wifes/girlfriends favourite (insert wifes/girlfriends favourite present). therefore causing wife/girlfriend to react violently. due to this factor i wont be buying this cruiser:frown:
oh well ill have to wait a few years maybe before i get a chance to start my project: frame off restoration back to showrrom condition of a 40 series.

Thanks for the clarification. That makes much more sense than the first statement.

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom