Another Android Nav replacement. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So now can finally buy a nav model without worrying how to connect phone to it?

Installing the BT45-TOY Bluetooth adapter takes about 30 minutes. Phone connects fine. It really modernizes the 2003 or older Nav System. You also don’t lose the DVD / CD changer capabilities either.

I’m probably in the minority, but, I actually like the nav unit in my 2003 LC. It saved my ass this weekend as there was no cell phone reception. The Nav system was still pretty darn accurate, and got me out of some beach trails when I took a wrong turn and wasn’t sure if I was going the right way anymore (I wasn’t). I was able to see where I was on the map, and figure out where I needed to go. I ended up using the Nav system the entire trip, and it didn’t let me down. Once you get used to the interface, it’s actually quite good.

My phone was useless.

Last edited:
I also managed to crack the left trim piece while removing it...any suggestions on where to find a replacement? I was being gentle but definitely pulled at the wrong angle and *snap* :crybaby:

55474-60060 and 55475-60060 are the sport trim panels which are way cheaper than the wood grain ones.

You might be able to fix the broken tabs on the back of the trim pieces with ABS cement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom