AGR on Sept 9th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No, you went over backwards, not frontwards!!! Hope you get to feeling better. Scared the s*** out of me went you started down. Thank God you landed on your ass not your head.

This here's gonna take awhile on Elwood's High-Tech phone lines ... but here goes. :grinpimp:

Me and Fro/Murmy got there just 'fore dark on Friday and Fireman was already there. Greg and Bryan got there just after dark. Let the drinkin' commence. :beer:

... and the eatin' too By Gawd!! :cool:

Set up 3 lil' grills on the end of The Executive Transporter and cooked up some shrimp, scallops, and filet mignon that Greg brought/bought. :cheers:
cookin'.jpg
cookin'_2.jpg
cookin'_3.jpg

Happy campers come to life in the mornin' ... time for breakfast. :D

Eggs, bacon and sausage ... but only one stove.

Had to improvise a lil'. :grinpimp:
mornin' camp.jpg
breakfast.jpg

Chris and Jason showed up Saturday mornin' with some other Toyota Trail Riders and some Boys from Fireman's local club.

Here's Dirty White Boy wheelin' the piss outta the Taco ... while flyin' the colors!!

... and Chris doin' the spottin' .... while wearin' the colors. :cheers: :cheers:
Dirty White Boy.jpg
Dirty White Boy_2.jpg
Dirty White Boy_3.jpg

Done went thru a coupla mighty-fine lil' cricks that flexed out the suspensions ... some more than others. ;p

Here's Piggy flex. :rolleyes:

... Beater flex. :D

... and my Junk. :grinpimp:
Piggy flex_2.jpg
Beater flex.jpg
Kowboy flex.jpg

Piggy Hill-Climbin'. :grinpimp:

But Piggy's don't like hill-climbin' ... so Piggy spit out it's steerin' shaft and coughed up a motor mount. :whoops:
Piggy hill climbin'.jpg

With the Beater broke ... and the threat of rain ... we packed up and headed back to the barn Saturday evenin'.

Damn nice lil' place to go wheelin' ... but even a better place for a few of The White Trash to have a case or two of beer. :grinpimp:

Thanks to those able to PAR-TI-CI-PATE. :cheers:

Here's the Elwood clan fixin' to hit the road ... in style. :grinpimp:
Boys from Elwood_1.jpg
Boys from Elwood_2.jpg

Glad to see yawl had fun:eek:

See yawl at Flat & Nasty!:grinpimp:

A little lighter.
social hour.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom