Builds after KOH LV build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Used some of the grommets/plugs on the firewall.
IMG_7974.JPG

I used my F250 to pull it out. A little sledge hammer work and some minor tweaking with a big cresent wrench also.

Hauled the 40 up to Flagstaff for the last few days. Took advantage of the cooler temps and did some windshield down cruising. Went around the San Francisco Peaks and up to Lockheart Meadow. Explored a few other forest roads too.
flag617 (4).jpg
flag617 (5).jpg

I am tough...lol. I usually don't drive it when it's too hot......like 100 plus. I have lizard skin on the floor and used header wrap on the exhaust from about the collector to the muffler. It made a huge difference.
Ironic thing is that I bought an a.c. setup many months ago but not sure I want to install it as I like stock or close to stock.

Took the wagon out for a spin this morning. It was still pretty toasty but I made it. Went up to an old mine to grab a chunk of old timber. About a 4 foot long 12 x 12 that i plan to make into a bench or something like that. The thermometer in the cabin was reading 108 by the the I pulled back into my droveway.
20170715_083903.jpg

Headed up to do some paddling at Blue Ridge Reservoir yesterday with my Dad. It was beautiful up there. Seems the area has been getting plenty of rain. Low 70s and partly cloudy. Water level was at about 75%
Put about 280 miles on the wagon which included a scenic forest cruise on the way home. Good times
IMG_8008.JPG
IMG_8001.JPG
IMG_8006.JPG

IMG_7998.JPG

IMG_8002.JPG

Thanks to random CL browsing and having a friend in that city, I now have the correct tool roll for my wagon. Still need the tools though. It's in great shape. The little index card with the tool list is still intact.
tool roll (1).jpg
tool roll (2).jpg

Took the wagon up to Prescott yesterday for a car show. Turned out to be one of the coolest car shows I have ever been too. They had a great venue at a park next to a lake, lots of cool rock formations around as well.
There was an antique engine section that was really interesting. Swap meet, car corral (4sale) with some nice projects and of course the cars. There was a wide variety of stuff. Here's some pix. I forgot to get one of my wagon though.
20170805_082446.jpg
20170805_082754.jpg
20170805_083124.jpg
20170805_083141.jpg
20170805_083324.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom