Advice: Nitto TGs vs. BFG KO2s vs. Cooper ST-Maxxs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BreckenridgeCruiser

I break things.
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
teqtach.com
I'm looking for a little advice. I'm comparing these three tires for use on my 100.

I am mostly looking for which would be a quiter tire for a daily driver, but still also perform well in more expedition style trips.

I had the Nittos before and loved them, but they replaced some KM1s so not sure how quiet they were overall. I also had some KOs back in the day and they seemed good as well. I have heard good things about the Coopers so I included them in the list.

Not sure if it matters, but I am looking at the Coopers in 255/85/r16 and the other two are available in 295/75/r16.

Thanks in advance for any input!

I see alot of tires and rigs in my business. While COopers are good tires, i dont hesitate to say the new K02's are hands down a much better tire.

just my opinion

I have KO2s currently on my LX 570 now a differnat truck but had the coopers on my g500 I had before the LX. I do quite a bit of off off road, sand, tundra, old fairly rough forest service roads, the norther AK “highways”, I avoid rock crawling if possible. The coopers were better on the road and quieter than the KO2s. I never felt like the coopers were holding me back off road and if anything I think they could have been better in nasty glacieral sand we have up here. I’ll probamly go to the cooper or Nokian roteva when I’m due to replace my KO2s.

I have the TG2s on my Tacoma and love them for a Daily that sees some dirt. GREAT on the highway, long-wearing, never a flat, quiet (I guess, it's a truck and frankly I'm listening to Prog Rock on the iPad most of the time). I wouldn't hesitate to get another set when these eventually wear out.

I see alot of tires and rigs in my business. While COopers are good tires, i dont hesitate to say the new K02's are hands down a much better tire.

just my opinion

Specifically, what do you prefer about KO2 over the ST Maxx? Or also, what have you seen/experienced?

Had no problems with ST Maxx. They are very reliable off the road and puncture resistant also. These tires are heavy though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom