AC condenser differences (?) between late FJ60 vs. FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As the title states...does anyone know if there is a difference between the later FJ60 AC condenser vs. the FJ62 condenser??

I'm looking on RockAuto and there are different part #s for the 60 vs. 62 units. However, looking at numerous photos on Mud and on Rockauto (yes, I know part photos on vendor websites are not always accurate) there does not seem to be any difference between the two condenser part #s.

(FWIW, there is a clear difference from the EARLY FJ60 condensers, the hardline hose fittings are at completely different angles on the early models.)

I removed my fj62 condenser yesterday for some other work going on and this happened...
(knew it was going to shred as I tried to replace the o-ring during a previous AC refresh, felt the joint grinding...nope!, tightened it up and left it, 'til now)

E232C659-48E5-4F4A-B61F-4AF4B9585FF7.jpeg

Last edited:
I know the 84fj60 is different than an 87fj60 the 84 the fitting comes out in a 90 the 87 is a 90 but angles more upward towards the core support looking for pics.

Older post I know but wondering if you resolved your question. I'm needing a new condenser for my FJ62 which I believe is Denso 477-0146 but wondering if the FJ60 Denso 477-0154 will work?

I second this. Will the 62 condenser work in a 60?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom