ABS

Discussion in '05+ Tacoma, T100, Highlander' started by dizzidave, Feb 10, 2009.

1. dizzidave

dizzidave

Does anyone know if there is a simple way to turn off the antilock braking system? I live on top of the world where it's icy six months out of the year and antilock brakes suck big time. I am fully confident in my braking ability and don't need this krap causing me to rear end someone at 2 mph.:doh:

2003 ext 4x4 Taco TRD

Thanks!:cheers::beer:

2. Thecriscokid

Thecriscokid

I installed some aftermarket rotors and pads and pulled the fuses. No more BS.
    Check out the Yokohama iTGO 72 winter tires. VERY Nice. Even 285's and 315's The rubber is really soft and leaps and bounds above an all terrain.

3. Happy Trails

Happy Trails

I have a sensor that keeps acting up on my tacoma, causing my ABS to activate on a non slippery surface. the dealer wants big $$ to fix it. I just disconected the harness(under the hood). I may try
    to get it fixed, when I can find a mechanic other than the dealer that will fix it. I don't need ABS crawling around the Sierras anyway.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.