Wanted A440f or H55f (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yes, I know that's a weird request...A440f is in need of a rebuild, hoping to find something used to get me by, and I'd still like to switch to a 5 speed POSSIBLY one day (it's RHD, so shifting is weird).

Thanks.

I have a A440f tranny that was just pulled for a LS swap. 220k on it and was working great when pulled.

Pm if interested.

If you plan on doing either give Georg a call st Valley Hybrids and speak with him. I bought a used A440 and had him rebuild it a couple of months ago while I still had possession of my cruiser. I gave him my old transmission & transfer case. My transmission had 300k on it & the output shaft was going bad. That new transmission is sick, well worth the money I spent.

I guess what I'm getting at is, if he still has my old parts and you wanted to keep the automatic transmission in your rig he could rebuild mine and you wouldn't have to leave your vehicle with him for weeks. Plus his guys know cruisers, that's all they work on.

Yes, I know that's a weird request...A440f is in need of a rebuild, hoping to find something used to get me by, and I'd still like to switch to a 5 speed POSSIBLY one day (it's RHD, so shifting is weird).

Thanks.
morgantown.craigslist.org/pts/d/toyota-a440f-transmission/6725917184.html

img_20181016_141855.jpg

img_20181016_141455.jpg

img_20181016_141844.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom