A short introduction to COMEUP DV-9/9i Winch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

COMEUP

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Time to introduce our legendary winch DV-9/9i

The ComeUp DV-9 and DV-9i, 9,000 pound capacity winch, stands among the top winches in its class by combining great performance and tremendous value. The DV-9/9i is designed and manufactured by ComeUp Industries Inc. at our factory in Taipei, Taiwan. It has been sold throughout the world under the ComeUp brand and also under private label agreements with many other companies. Some examples of private label versions of the DV-9/9i winch are the Superwinch EP9 and EP9i sold in the U.S. and United Kingdom, the Premier DV-9000 and the Bushranger DV-9TH, both available throughout Australia.

Through many years of production, the DV-9/9i has been and continues to be a strong performing winch. It has been on top in many independent tests that compare the DV-9/9i to similar units of the competitors such as the Warn XP9.5. These tests have proven that the DV-9/9i Winch is a top performer in the industry.

Formal Winch Reviews/Tests

2007 Moab Jeeper Magazine (USA) – Winches in Hell test
COMEUP DV-9 (Superwinch EP9): Runner Up
WARN XP 9.5: Winner

2010 4WD magazine (Australia) - Massive winch comparo
COMEUP DV-9 (Premier DV-9000): 1st Place
WARN XP 9.5: 2nd Place

2011 4WD magazine (Australia) - Massive winch comparo
COMEUP DV-9 (Premier DV-9000): 2nd Place “Solid Performance”
WARN XP 9.5: 3rd “Best Winch”

2011 Four Wheeler Magazine (USA) - Multi-Winch Shootout
COMEUP DV-9 (Superwinch EP9): 2nd Place “Most Efficient”
WARN XP 9.5: 1st Place “Judge’s Choice”

From day one the design of the gear set has remain unchanged. But over time there have been changes in the electrical components to keep it current with design advances in the batteries and vehicles in the market today.

DV-9/9i features:

• Line Speed: The DV winches offer some of the fastest line speeds of comparable units on the market today. The 42.7 fpm speed at no load could beat all other entry level winches effortlessly.
  • Brake system: ComeUp has our patented Cone Brake Structure, utilized in all of our automotive winches. This design moves the brake out of the drum, placing it at the outer end of the winch. The cone brake provides stronger and more reliable braking with either steel cable or synthetic rope. The design also keeps heat generated by the brake out of the drum, allowing faster dissipation and protecting synthetic rope from potential damage.
  • Efficiency: Thanks to the great combination of gear train and the electric motor design excellence, the amp draw of the DV-9/9i is lower than comparable models from the competitors. The durable gear train insures the DV winch will hold up in regular daily use. The DV-9/9i has with stood the test of time and continues to be one of our best-selling units.
The DV-9/9i may not have all the bells and whistles of the newest winches on the market, but high performance, reliability and value never go out of style.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom