'99 LC Accessories (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been searching various sites for three OEM items for my '99 Land Cruiser:

Floor Mats
Sunroof Wind Deflector
Rear Cargo Net

However, everything I find seems to specify 2003 model year and up. Will that stuff still fit a '99?

Or, does anyone know a site where I can get the "older" accessories?

Seems like none of that stuff would have changed between '98 and now...

Thanks.

As for the cargo net, I purchased one for my 98 LX. According to the installation instructions, there are supposedly two hooks in the rear area the net is supposed to hook on to. I don't have those hooks on my 98. Never got around to installing any aftermarket hooks. My net is yet to be installed.

So, do those hooks exist on other, newer 100's?

hoser said:
As for the cargo net, I purchased one for my 98 LX. According to the installation instructions, there are supposedly two hooks in the rear area the net is supposed to hook on to. I don't have those hooks on my 98. Never got around to installing any aftermarket hooks. My net is yet to be installed.

So, do those hooks exist on other, newer 100's?

I have 4 hooks on the floor of my 99 cargo area. Two front, two back.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. It's a vertical cargo net, not a horizontal one. The hooks I'm asking about are supposed to be near the top of the tailgate (when closed). Supports the top of the cargo net. There are no such hooks in this picture either.

I tried to install the net with the top anchored they way they have it pictured. Well, this isn't going to work either. There's too much tension on it, the bottom clip of the net popped off the elastic band. It won't stretch enough. Junk.

p_LCR_GN_CNet.jpg

Yeah, my '99 has those "hooks" on the top sides, I use them to hold-back the rear seat-belts. That's what the picture seems to show.

Well, I ordered one so we'll see if/how it fits :confused:

Those "hooks" are for stowing the 3rd row seat belts when not in use. There are no other hooks there on the 03.

Jim_Chow said:
Those "hooks" are for stowing the 3rd row seat belts when not in use. There are no other hooks there on the 03.

My '06 LX has the hooks you guys are asking about (the hook is on the left side of the picture about half way up - I stole this pick from another one of my posts):

NewOutlets.JPG

My 06 LC has them. They sit right in front of the gate at the top and when connected to the D rings at the bottom would create an angle.

The PO had the sunroof deflector (aftermarket) on my '99, but the adhesive strip was letting go in a corner and it was hard to wash around and trapped water, so I took it off. It looks much better. I only open the top for short periods. Too bright. Too loud. Does anyone have a 100 without a sunroof in this country?
Good luck with yours.

Since you are looking at floormats: There are two "tan" colors in the 100 series - it's confusing, because I think they might both be called oak. But I think the switch came in '01, not '03.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom