99 4Runner for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Co-Worker of mine is selling his third gen 4Runner. It is a great SUV if anyone local is looking for one.. Wish I could buy it but I have a 97 already.. Here are the details:

Pictures

1999 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4WD V6 200,030 miles
with Electronic Rear Differential Locker

3 inch lift
-Installed in summer of 2014, All new 4 Bilstein 5100 shocks, Adjustable in the front. New Toyota Tundra OEM
coils in the front. New Old Man Emu coils in the back. Front differential drop installed (CV axles nice and
straight). Rear brake line extension. Parking brake extension bracket.

Goodyear Duratrac tires 32 inch
-Installed new in 2014. 1 1/4 Spidertracs wheel spacer added for aggressive look and for better handling with the
lift. Lots of tread left. Perfect wear. Bought at Discount Tire and have balanced and rotated everything 5k miles.

2nd owner
-purchased in 2004

Recent Maintenance
-New OEM plugs installed 2014, all new blue plug wires. Full timing belt service done in 2015 and done in 2005.
New shoes and rear brake service. Brake fluid flush in 2017. Royal Purple fluid change 2010ish, transmission
and all differentials. New Carquest lifetime warranty starter installed 2017.

Selling with
-Sony CD player (modern), 8 inch Boozooka sub custom wired, Catch-all all weather carpeted floor mats. All
maintenance records (bring a file carrier, lol).

Air lift poly bags rear springs with automatic compressor and remote control air pressure adjustment. Perfect with heavy loads in cargo and/or with 4 adults and cargo. And excellent when towing trailers. Installed new 2014.

Built in Japan and shipped over, not built here in the states. 100% pure Japanese engineering and build.

AC blows cold. Fun fact, suprisingly I have never serviced the AC for 14 years. Just turned it on every summer and pleasantly surprised, was very nice year after year to not worry about it.

Leather interior oak in color. All leather in excellent shape, just normal wear on the drivers seat.

Disclosure
Small power steering fluid leak, just when weather changes. Some minor paint scratches and dings. Patch work
done on left side of drivers seat, where it pinches while exiting vehicle.

I could write a book on this vehicle, had it for 14 years. I have a growing family and needed more room for road trips and such, just recently purchased a larger V8 SUV.

Serious inquiries only please. I have a strict daytime schedule. I have my reasons for selling it at 6k and already have offers at 5k, so firm at 6k

His Email is:
talexan@gmail.com

Pictures

Nice looking rig. For those that went 100 series or GX what would you say advantage over an overloading rig like this?

@Tswizzle I would like to test drive towards end of next week if you haven't pulled the trigger on sale. Just curious about room and ride vs other options for Overlanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom