97 Lexus LX450 Part out (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Parting out my 97 Lexus LX450, Up for grabs is:
The transmission (A343 280kms fresh trans fluid)
Exhaust from engine back, cats are 3 years old and it passes air care with ease. Muffler is a 2 year old Bosal (no whistle under hard throttle).
Stock intank fuel pump.
Also have an un cracked intake pipe
Coil
Starter (new contacts)
Alternator

Also have a 2 year old Toyota OEM brass 3 core rad (the upgrade one for our FZJ80's) Paid $600

Let me know what you are interested in and I can give you some pricing. Parts will be available in the next 2-3 weeks.

:beer:

i also need an exhaust system. mine is pretty ruff. i was going to build a new one. is yours oe or oe style where it runs under the frame?

also what do you want for the trans. i dont need one but would be nice to have a spare if the price is right. i would also consider the rad if the deal is sweat enough.:D

i also need an exhaust system. mine is pretty ruff. i was going to build a new one. is yours oe or oe style where it runs under the frame?

also what do you want for the trans. i dont need one but would be nice to have a spare if the price is right. i would also consider the rad if the deal is sweat enough.:D

Yeah OE style exhaust, the muffler being the only part not OE. Its an Underframe. I did remove the rear silencer when I built my bumper.

Trans and Rad I would do $700, again just spent $600 on the rad 2 years ago(35k kms).

:beer:

all is good ,plus i see you updated your truck build since, not confusing anymore.let me know down the road if your into selling just the t/c.

all is good ,plus i see you updated your truck build since, not confusing anymore.let me know down the road if your into selling just the t/c.

Yeah sorry, I realized after where the confusion was. I'll let you know for sure.

I also now have a 1FZ-FE with a new OEM head gasket, balanced and rebuilt injectors, complete rebuilt head, all new hoses (PHH, rad hoses ect) 35k kms ago, no codes, no strange noises nothing. It needs a new oil pump O ring but I have the parts for it and they go with the engine. Engine has 280kms on it, uses no oil at all over 7000kms oil changes has only had the big $$ made in Japan oil filters and Shell Rotella used. This engine is wispier quiet compared to every other 1FZ I have heard run.

This engine is still in the truck and can be heard running. The other guy backed out so his loss your gain. If you want to bundle I'm all for it. I have about $2500 in Toyota parts receipts for the engine work (parts only).

If you have any questions on my work check out my diesel swap thread \/\/

$900

Without derailing your thread curious how do you difinitively diagnose a oil pump seal?

Clean the area, run engine and see where oil seeps out from. In thus case its so slow i had to drive it 1000kms before it was visible. To change the oil pump O ring you need to remove the crank damper so changing the front crank seal at the same time is a good idea.

For the right price i will do this for the purchaser.

Maybe selling the whole truck. 97 Canadian LX450, lockers 280kms. All decked out for mall cruising.

Changed my mind ;)

Last edited:
Might not be that bad of a deal considering all the time and diesel swap stuff you've got. I thought you were kind of getting close to completing this. Without having to read your hole build write up (briefly) what all needs to be done to actually complete the swap. Pm me if you'd rather.

Might not be that bad of a deal considering all the time and diesel swap stuff you've got. I thought you were kind of getting close to completing this. Without having to read your hole build write up (briefly) what all needs to be done to actually complete the swap. Pm me if you'd rather.
I would only sell the truck in its stock form engine and all. The truck is still running in its stock config.

The diesel has not been put in yet. Its ready to go in almost but would not be sold with the truck. Period.

My wife forbid me to sell it and threatend to kick me to curb if I did. :p So yeah engine bits are still for sale and would like to sell some parts before its all pulled out.

Man you are one confusing person. Without you going back and editing everything again. I'm not interested in your truck for $6,000 let alone the $12000 you posted,but if all the diesel stuff came with it well your getting my attention at least. So how much you 'asking' for the diesel by itself then ?

Man you are one confusing person. Without you going back and editing everything again. I'm not interested in your truck for $6,000 let alone the $12000 you posted,but if all the diesel stuff came with it well your getting my attention at least. So how much you 'asking' for the diesel by itself then ?

Well I'm not sure where you ever got the idea i was selling my diesel engine? Did i post anywhere that it was for sale? I suggest you read the posts correctly as that will alleviate a lot of your confusion. Im not interested one bit in what you "feel" my truck is worth. Im sure you care little i feel the truck you got from Smithers is not worth 9k let alone the $6k you paid for it.

Have a nice day and take a hike.

You guys need to pick up the phone and talk to each other, even I'm confused by this thread! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom