'93-'95 Dash Cluster Pinout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone!
I've got a 93 pov pack 80 series and Im just doing some wiring to try to install an overhead roof cluster into the bus. Just wondered if anyone has a pinout diagram for the dash cluster so I could tap into the sub tank fuel level signal. (Or knew another place i could do this).

Also while I'm here, if anyone in Aus has a 93-95 dash cluster with a tacho for sale, i would be greatly appreciative.

Cheers,
D

FWIW, at least for the US Spec, the '93-'94 flexiboard is different than the '95-'97 model. You can find what you want in the EWD.

FWIW, at least for the US Spec, the '93-'94 flexiboard is different than the '95-'97 model. You can find what you want in the EWD.
Ah mb, knew it was different just didn't know what year it stopped 😀, Tried to find it in the EWD but after searching through the whole thing I couldn't find the pinout. (Could have missed it though)

I don't have the 1993 EWD handy, but, for example, pages 162-167 of the 1995 EWD:
1672924409931.png

You'll need to work with the EWD having the cabling to the circuit panel, in order to completely map the board. There are only (4) connectors, though:
1672924629539.png

Attachments

• combination meter (ppg 162-167).pdf
    73.3 KB · Views: 117

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom