87 FJ60 transfer case for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Finally getting around to dismantling the last FJ60 in my stable. Most parts are spoken for but the transfer case is available. This is the strongest and most desirable version of the split case- has the larger diameter idler gear shaft and bearings, and is the case most people desire to put behind an H55 five speed transmission. Price $300 buyer pays shipping. Add $25 for the shifter assembly. Also have the transmission available will sell the package (tranny, transfer, shifters for tranny and transfer) for $400. The truck the parts are still in (till later this week) has 121K on the clock and the drivetrain works perfectly. Tranny and transfer shift very nicely, everything seems good and tight. It's a shame to frame rusted badly on this truck. Hit me by email at shmukter@pa.metrocast.net. Located northeast PA would love to sell to someone who can pick it up. Thanks Gary S (Shmukster)

How much for just the tcase shifter assembly shipped 80526?
Thanx
Jay

Last edited:
I bought an 87 t-case from Gary several years ago, and he shipped it all the way to California. It was packed extremely well and contained all the bolts and small parts to put it back together. That case has run the last two years behind my H55. Just a bump and a thumbs up for a very good seller.

I just recieved the shifter assembly from Gary today and everything was super well packed and all the parts were better than described. Awesome seller I would definately buy from him again!!! Thanks Gary.

Do you still have the tcase?

Ditto on working with Gary. He sent me a tcase to Oregon a year or so ago, and it was packaged in a nice wooden crate and stuffing all around the tcase so it wouldn't move. I am using the crate right now as a stand to assemble the tcase to the H55.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom