84 4x4 22r pickup and 86 22re 4runner PA/MD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
84 pickup
I’m keeping the lights and the bed is sold, everything else is for sale. The interior is gray, body is white. 22r runs good, no smoke. The 5speed g52 tranny is smooth through all the gears.

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

86 4runner
Front axle, CV’s, and hubs are gone. Auto, DLX, blue interior and body.

The 22re I have ran great but the head gasket is bad. The oil and coolant were NOT mixing. It was blowing exhaust into the cooling system. One of the head bolts broke off when I was trying to remove the head.

Everything is located in Felton, PA 10 min of Rt. 83 near the Maryland line. If you live in Virginia I might be able to drop some parts off as I travel down 81 this weekend.

Last edited:
I need the rear tailgate, and windo from the 4 runner, pm for price

The tailgate on the 4runner is going on my dads 4runner. If you need any tailgate/rear window parts I have a dented up gate with no window.

PS box?

Can't see any of the pics, is there a PS box on the '84 truck? If so, PM me, I need the box and pitman arm.

I'll be around all week so I can pull parts if anyone wants something.

Rear Bumper off 4runner

I would like to buy the rear bumper off the 4runner if it is in reasonable shape. Doesnt need to perfect but in ok shape. Willing to pay shipping. Thanks Patrick. (859) 803-5464

price for the grey plastic part of the console around the gear shifter, toyota emblem on the front grill, that grey single rim leaning against the building w/o tire, the two grey headrests cause i need a new spare rim, and trailer hitch including ship to 70555.

Last edited:
I am interested in grey dash safety pad (rt top side of dash).Is it in good shape ?How much $ ?

I need front leaf springs from the 4x4, my 85 has one stock spring and one lift spring??? I could get by with the passenger's side..Thx Texx

I am interested in grey dash safety pad (rt top side of dash).Is it in good shape ?How much $ ?

There is a circular crack about the size of a quarter in the dash pad.
IMG_0684.jpg

Texx, the leaf springs are on the front of my 85 4runner now.

Is the tail gate glass on the runner a de-frost glass............?

Let me know.

PM if so.

How's the frame???? Solid axle frame??

The 4runner IFS frame is in decent shape. I has a little surface rust here and there but no holes. The pickup solid axle frame is totaly rotted out by the gastank. The front of the frame that was covered in oil is in great shape though :rolleyes:

Sorry, can't see any pics from work. Do you have a complete center console for the Runner in good condition?

Thanks

Sorry, can't see any pics from work. Do you have a complete center console for the Runner in good condition?

Thanks

Yep, I have one with the rear heater and blower and one with out the rear heat. The fabric on the arm rest is worn on both of them. I can get some pictures for you monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom