80series with 3b/5speed ontario (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Diesel 80series with 3b/5speed ontario

---------------update, scroll down for details----------------------
now turboed, winched and lifted same price
P8180113.jpg

this is not my truck, i am posting this for a friend.

this is originally a US truck, so it is left hand drive. it is now in mississauga, ontario canada.

it is a 1991 fj80 with a 3b/5speed out of a canadian spec. 1983 bj60. chasis/body has 400k km, engine had 250k km

it has 33x12.5 tires, blacked out rims.

strong engine, smooth transmission, no smoke, starts no problem at -25*c
it dont think there would be any issues bring back into US(?)

original ad:
1991 Toyota Land Cruiser series 80 - Toronto Trucks & Vans For Sale - Kijiji Toronto

$9500 obo
contact zaldi
ZaPiquero@yahoo.ca

(ill try to get a video of the engine, it sound so good)

DSC00229.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

Last edited:
I'll pass on your contact info.

Thnx

Great looking truck, I've been looking for this thread as I want to do the same. I have a 85 BJ60 that I would like to meld together. Both tranny and Engine are in the process for rebuild

What kind of electrical issuses did you have? Did you have to move all the mounts? did you have to modify drive shafts? So many questions. Can you take some pics for the tranny and engine mount areas?

Its nice to see a 3B being used. I love my 60 but the wife want the comfort of the 80. plus I could use the extra seating.

I would love to talk to you and pic your brain a bit. Wondering if it would work in a 96 or 97 with the ABS and Airbags?

Terry

a bj harness was added, and the 3fe harness was left in place to use all accessories

bj motor mounts were weled onto j80 frame.

new brackets for transmission crossmember to fit new motor mounts.

drive shaft to pinion flange was re-drilled on both shafts(i dont remember if the lenght was modded)

you can pm/email to ask more questions, theres also an old thread in the 80s forum

pm'd you...

PM inbound

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom