80 series Truggies? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for some ideas on back-halfing my FZJ80.
Searched around and haven't come up with too much. Anybody got pics of something other than the Vlackvlark and Shortbus?

Here's what I am starting with:

148595_163528857003225_100000383367109_364297_6614025_n.jpg

Search here and there for "80 ute" key being "ute"

I've got quite a few pics I could send if you drop me an e-mail address with good attachment capacity. I was looking for ideas for a 91 I just Uted. Here's a few to get you started:
u802[1].jpg
pkp2[1].jpg
100%20dc%20ex%20s%20side%20large.jpg

Looking for some ideas on back-halfing my FZJ80.
Searched around and haven't come up with too much. Anybody got pics of something other than the Vlackvlark and Shortbus?

Even though you wanted to see something else... I still have to post up a pic of the "restored" Shortbus. Kirk
AA_BUS.jpg
AA_BUS.jpg

Fawkin' awesome. Looking forward to finished project. :cool:

whachu mean? that is finished! LOL

Matthew owned Cattywampus for a while and was a chief in and around Lorena... but I know there was an Austrailian cut-off 80 right behind the doors that we were trying to get a reference on...
the short bus prior to all it's goodies was a great reference... but nothing substitutes the actual cut... it's a "come what may" kinda thing... Last night was FRIGGIN AWESOME!
I got plenty of pics and even a video of wall crawling... but I can't export the video out of FB... which is where I uploaded it to... I'll come back and post some [STRIKE]build[/STRIKE] teardown pics

Edit: Awe shunt.. matthew done posted my best pics! nevermind

Hey! that's the same truck in my avatar!

Managed to break something in the front axle while dicking around after we cut it. I'm afraid it was the front ring gear, but won't know until I tear it down.

"dicking around" = backing the entire truggy almost vertical on a wall.... also = BADASS!
but sorry it costed you .

whachu mean? that is finished! LOL

Matthew owned Cattywampus for a while and was a chief in and around Lorena... but I know there was an Austrailian cut-off 80 right behind the doors that we were trying to get a reference on...
the short bus prior to all it's goodies was a great reference... but nothing substitutes the actual cut... it's a "come what may" kinda thing... Last night was FRIGGIN AWESOME!
I got plenty of pics and even a video of wall crawling... but I can't export the video out of FB... which is where I uploaded it to... I'll come back and post some [STRIKE]build[/STRIKE] teardown pics

Edit: Awe shunt.. matthew done posted my best pics! nevermind

Hey! that's the same truck in my avatar!

:doh:

73990_1678255562498_1420781010_31741376_5819128_n.jpg

Its fawkin' sick ute!

:doh:
Its fawkin' sick ute!

Auburn, AL... home of the sickest 80's per capita in the United States! Some Awesome built 80's have come through here in the last decade...

Heckler's 80, which he traded for Rising Sun's 62, was one baaaaad [shut yo mouth, I'm juss talkin bout Heckler] 80!

I mean... it's not like Matthew's was typical before the chop... but now it's fuggin' BAD.

Subscribed.

Trailer project?

Not for me. I have too many projects as-is. I would gladly sell it to someone for a trailer project though.
Also have all the parts I removed for sale if anybody needs anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom