1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

80 series OEM lockers fs

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by devo, Aug 22, 2006.

1. devo

devo

So here is what I have found... while driving some Denver back streets I saw these two crashed 80's parked next to a salvage yard.
    After dodging junk yard dogs and hobos I located the owner who says he'll sell the whole trucks or part them out.

One is a grey '96, crashed front left corner, other panels look good, interior looks nice too. and it has the F & R factory lockers.

The other is I think a '94, green, front end crashed and looks like hell inside and out.
    But, it also has F & R factory lockers.

The trucks have been there for two weeks according to the owner.

There is nothing in this for me. Just want to see all those parts stay with us.

Call: Jay 720- 434- 3506

Good luck. I'll help if I can.

devo

2. thetaxmonkey

thetaxmonkey

any idea what he would sell a complete set to lock my 80?

3. Cruiser804

Cruiser804 SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Spoke to Jay

I spoke to Jay. He told me he will only sell the axles and diffs hub to hub.

4. notyourmomslx450

notyourmomslx450

5. Cruiser804

Cruiser804 SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Sorry didn't ask. But it seemed to me he was not familar with the LC market. His concern was that no one want the front axle housing by itself. Ironically, I have the housing and need the only the carrier.

He said he was thinking about fixing one and shipping it overseas.

6. sleeoffroad

sleeoffroad Supporting Vendor

I think those trucks have been there for a long time. I think someone posted pics ones. Can only be so many places where there are 2 80 series sitting that are damaged. I believed last time people asked he was pretty proud of them. With prices dropping as they do, those things are not worth much these days.

7. devo

devo

Jay says the trucks have only been there a few weeks? Whatever that means!
    He was going to ship the '96 back to Lebenon but now due to world events he has not and may not ship it.
    He tells me these are his first ever Cruisers he has purchased at auction and has know idea of their value.
    He thinks the '96 is worth $5000.00 and will not part it out. (now)
    and the '94 is worth $3000.00 and will part it out.
    Couldn't guide him much on pricing since I too don't know what they are worth.

So call and haggle with Jay. He says he has gotten quite a few calls and doesn't know what to tell people about part prices. 720-434-3506 let him know about Mud.

devo

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">