Wanted 8/80+ BJ42/FJ45 / HJ47/BJ7X rear full float (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ERNRAM

SILVER Star
Threads
Howdy,

Looking for a FJ45 /HJ47 full float rear end from 8/80+ that uses the FJ60 rear brakes and ebrakes. BJ7X is also acceptable, but perfer 40 series as to not have to move perch.

Condition of brake hardware, backing plates , bearings and seals is not important as I have those new already.

Colored items (Housing, hub, hub washer, hub nut) are critical, but a nice set of drums than can be turned would be nice.

PM me with pictures and pricing. I can arrange YRC pickup if put on a pallet or dropped at a YRC terminal on a pallet.

Thanks
Ernie

Screenshot_20220812-211503_Gallery.jpg

Howdy,

Looking for a FJ45 /HJ47 full float rear end from 8/80+ that uses the FJ60 rear brakes and ebrakes. BJ7X is also acceptable, but perfer 40 series as to not have to move perch.

Condition of brake hardware, backing plates , bearings and seals is not important as I have those new already.

Colored items (Housing, hub, hub washer, hub nut) are critical, but a nice set of drums than can be turned would be nice.

PM me with pictures and pricing. I can arrange YRC pickup if put on a pallet or dropped at a YRC terminal on a pallet.

Thanks
Ernie

View attachment 3089506

Bump

Curious did you have any luck? If no luck would put this in the axle suspension section to keep it from being buried so quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom