76 2F motor & 4 spd trans 4 sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
76 2F motor and 4 spd tranny for sale in Charlotte,N.C. COMPLETE assembly,new carb,t-up,114,000 miles.Did V-8 swap.$600.00 OBO.

Just what the doc ordered for my '69 but santa took all my cash and word has it he's coming here first then North Carolina.

Don't neeed the tranny(have 2 already), but I'd love to have the 2F. Too bad you are 3000 miles away.

greekmeat..where is charlotte??...I live just outside and would be interested in seeing the tranny...I only need the tranny, how much for it...do you have a t-case also???thanks...have a great new year...

Split up

I will split the motor and tranny.I have NO transfer case.Also ,need a trannyhump cover(4spd), and late model hood and triangle shape drivers seat bracket,maybe trade and some cash?

Hello, Is this motor still available? If so please email me directly so we could talk. Thanks

Shipping is expensive. I need a 2f bad. Good luck with the sale

76 2Fmotor and tranny for sale

Motor and tranny STILL for sale.2f and 4 spd.$600.00.Also looking for ahood and tranny hump cover.

Shipping would be too much for my pockets. This is exactly what I'm looking for though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom