76-2F&4spd Trans For Sale,NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a COMPLETE 2F motor w/accesories,and the 4-spd tranny out of my 76 Fj-40 for sale,both together,$600.00.It was running great when I pulled it .PO was a Toyota mechanic,original owner, 114,000 miles,rebuilt carb,recent t-up,new belts.I am doing a frame -off resto and V-8 conversion with auto_Outside Charlotte,N.C.28105.I am looking for a hood and tranny cover for this year also,maybe part trade? Oh,by the way did I say this is COMPLETE,ready to drop in !
gallisville1@msn.com

switching to auto tranny???...how hard has that been??...what other changes have you had to make to accomodate??..thanks for your input...

I have a COMPLETE 2F motor w/accesories,and the 4-spd tranny out of my 76 Fj-40 for sale,both together,$600.00.It was running great when I pulled it .PO was a Toyota mechanic,original owner, 114,000 miles,rebuilt carb,recent t-up,new belts.I am doing a frame -off resto and V-8 conversion with auto_Outside Charlotte,N.C.28105.I am looking for a hood and tranny cover for this year also,maybe part trade? Oh,by the way did I say this is COMPLETE,ready to drop in !
gallisville1@msn.com

So just the engine is left?

Need the entire motor.............mine on wednesday started to knock............<grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr> no oil passage, good compressions and no smoke......no it isn't a valve sticking; wish it was sounds more like a wrist knock or a piston skirt slap under load :(

Lou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom