For Sale 70-series HP front axle outer assemblies with brakes. Nearly new. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.snlandcruisers.com
New OEM knuckles with new Koyo trunnion bearings
Terrain Tamer rotors & pads
Calipers
Hubs with new Koyo bearings and OEM wheel studs
Spindles with new bushings
All hardware in the assemblies is new OEM, studs, cone washers, nuts & washers.
New OEM hard brake lines at the knuckle included.
Steering arms included.

I believe these will also fit 40/60 series but that is up to you to determine before purchase.

All parts have less than 500 miles on them.

Free wheeling hubs are not included.

$650 + shipping, everything has been pulled from the truck and is ready to ship. Painted with POR15, ready to bolt on and go.

Located in Boise, Idaho for local pickup.

front axle.jpg

front axle4.jpg

front axle2.jpg

My contact details are in my signature or pm me.

Cheers

Too bad the free wheeling hubs are not included. Would jump on this to convert my e-hubs.

Good deal otherwise.

I already have those style hubs, so that’s not a problem. Certainly interested. Need to talk to the Senate Appropriations Committee onFJ40 Expenditures. Aka the wife. I’m here in Boise so I would love to come look at the set up!!

That is a ridiculous deal.

I already have those style hubs, so that’s not a problem. Certainly interested. Need to talk to the Senate Appropriations Committee onFJ40 Expenditures. Aka the wife. I’m here in Boise so I would love to come look at the set up!!

Anytime.

Cheers

A number of people have asked for confirmation this will all work on a 40/60 series.

I can not co firm this because I don’t have 40/60 series knuckles on hand. The part numbers are different though for the 40/60 knuckles.

Happy to take any measurements for you.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom