69 Fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I feel like all i do is post cruisers for sale, but what can you do. This one looks pretty rough, but might have some parts to piece off.

got this email today...

William, This is the 69 landcruiser we talked about earlier this year. It would be a major project for someone or could be used for parts. If anyone is interested let me know and we can discuss the details. I have more pics. Thanks George

pm me for the guy's email

Also, I saw a blue 40 riding on northside the other day. It was in mint condition...real nice. I was pullin in from a long road trip and couldn't follow him to talk. Looked great though.
landcruiser 001.jpg
landcruiser 002.jpg
landcruiser 004.jpg

2 more
landcruiser 003.jpg
landcruiser 007.jpg

Also, I saw a blue 40 riding on northside the other day. It was in mint condition...real nice. I was pullin in from a long road trip and couldn't follow him to talk. Looked great though.

I think I saw this same cruiser Friday night. Deb, the girls and I were out looking at Christmas lights after going to the Cherokee.
It was parked in a garage at the end of Sheffield (the street by JA)

It looked pretty nice. Guess I'm a cruiser stalker to...

Chris

I think I saw this same cruiser Friday night. Deb, the girls and I were out looking at Christmas lights after going to the Cherokee.
It was parked in a garage at the end of Sheffield (the street by JA)

It looked pretty nice. Guess I'm a cruiser stalker to...

Chris

Yeah, if it weren't for Euclid following me around Belhaven way back in January, I wouldn't be a member now (and I'd have more money for home improvements!). Keep up the stalking! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom