1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'68 40 Drivetrain For Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by Muspos, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Muspos

Muspos

I have an all original 1968 FJ-40 for sale that has an original 140,000 miles. Everything is completely original except that the tranny has been converted to a floor shifter rather than on the tree and the PO installed a Rhino PTO winch. The only damage is that the PO overreved the motor and put a rod through the block, opps!:doh: Other than that everything else is in great shape. Everything is included with the motor, IE carb, intake, exhaust, original wet air cleaner assembly, and so on.I would like to sell everything as one unit, if at all possiable, but am willing to part out. The winch is in decent shape, it worked amazingly well, but you may want to put on new cable. $1,200 OBO, PTO winch included. I am located 60 miles south of Moab Utah in Monticello. Please email at muspos@rocketmail.com and I can send you any pictures you would like.

Thank you!

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">