For Sale 60 Series Cable Locker - axle sets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.shopraddcruisers.ca
I have 4 pairs of Cable Locker axles from Japanese HJ61s for sale.

* Sold as a pair of axles only.

* I will not separate the sets and sell parts individually.

3 sets have 4.11 gears and one set has 3.70 gears.

The cables are present and attached to the axles. I should have handles for all 4 sets, but can not 100% guarantee that. First come, first served.

The terms of sale on these are the same as with G&S Cruiser parts - they are sold "as is" and any brakes, bearings, seals, gaskets, work is up to you to take care of.

$4500 strapped to a pallet. Shipping costs are entirely up to the purchaser (ie: FOB, our location).

Located in Duncan, BC, Canada

Please telephone us for faster service.

Prices in Canuckistani dollars.

Payment by some type of secured method. Processing fees are the responsibility of the purchaser. If you want to pay by credit card, you are responsible for the processing fees (roughly 2.65 - 2.85%).

To save myself from reams of silly questions:

- Please don't call with questions as to will these fit your bizarre project... I have no idea.
- Please NO "tire kickers." I simply do not have the time.
- All cable lockers use FF axle housings in the rear (all Land Cruiser front axles are Full Floating).
- Some early 60 series have a rear cross member that is straight across the back. Cable locker equipped trucks have a step in the cross member to allow of the shock to be located differently due to the locker mechanism position. If you are mounting these on an early 60, be aware that it may not be a straight forward bolt up.
- Cable locker friendly 60 series have a different spring plate on one side to make room for the altered shock position (see above).

I do not read the Classified section very often and will generally NOT respond to questions posted here. Please contact me directly for information regarding a purchase. There is contact info on our website.

~John

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom