Vendor 60/62 series rear retractable seatbelt covers/trims (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Amir do you have any of the trim pieces that go under the rear window and have the cutout for the rear three point seat belts?

Yes, John.

I know my left side has a piece missing where it latches upright. The three point style is different and needed for the conversion from lap to three point seat belts. The size of these would make them costly to ship. Would suggest a group buy if you have excess to a bunch or could probably provide a Melbourne address where I have other parts. I understand Melbourne just opened up again a few days ago.

I double checked the part number and the three point seat belts and lap belt are different. But they are ivory color for grey or brown interiors.

Last edited:
I know my left side has a piece missing where it latches upright. The three point style is different and needed for the conversion from lap to three point seat belts. The size of these would make them costly to ship. Would suggest a group buy if you have excess to a bunch or could probably provide a Melbourne address where I have other parts. I understand Melbourne just opened up again a few days ago.

I double checked the part number and the three point seat belts and lap belt are different. But they are ivory color for grey or brown interiors.
PMed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom