60/62 grab bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TopJimmie said:
I got the Non-USA metal grab bar with the leather wrapped around the bar on Ebay from Private Parts 4wd in Australia for around $35 w/ shipping. His phone number is 0414-911-938. Looks almost new. So check ebay often or give him a call. The deals are out there to be found.

But what was the shipping? Oz is a long way off.
:cool:

CardinalFJ60 said:
That's where I got mine - no pics with me. sorry. But it took me all of 30min. from start to finish/cleanup. My wife is like 5'1" and she likes the fact I installed it.....for "her". ;)

LP's got it right, pull the glvebox insert and ashtray...that way you can reach behind.

CardinalFJ60

My wife agrees--she's been complaining since I bought the new Dakars, and installing the grab bar "just for you dear" got me back out of the doghouse. She loves it!

Putting the nut on the right stud was no problem, but the left one was a bit@#--only way I could ever get it was to remove the instrucment cluster. I didn't have to disconnect any of the electrical connectors (some are hard to get back together), just swiveled it out of the way so I could get my fingers in there.

Great mod!

Like I said total was about 35.00, shipping was about 19.00 of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom