6/26 Miller Trail Report (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll look at my pics Ian, but I don't think I have any of you either. Your rig is in a couple of Sam's pic's above! Will that work?

If not have your lady give me a call......I'd be happy to lie for you. hehehe

Different subject - where do you get your C02 filled here in OC?

Brentbba said:
Different subject - where do you get your C02 filled here in OC?

you can go to paxair .... but they charge 3x more then this place on main and 4th in san anna i can show you some time, i need to go get gas befor the next run PM me and i will call you when im going up.

AMMO said:
Brent,

Yup that's the breather, probley pulled off under he Xtream flexing you were doing with your trail rated cruiser! Just "her" way of telling ya she had a GREAT time and she needs more excersie on the trail.... As far as my "gansta lean", i've allways had that, swaped the coils left to right, right to left. I kinda got over it.

-Matt

"GAngsta lean" I"ll remember that one matt,

Ian here is a pic, You were our leader so I guess that's your glory bro.

rogersfj401969 said:
you can go to paxair .... .

Wouldn't trust any company that had an explosion in one of there facilities.

rogersfj401969 said:
on a nother note dose any one have a pic of me out there the woman thinks i was out playing and not out wheeling .....

She's probably suspicious becuase you somehow managed to get home early. (didn't lead the group off the mountain) :D

I wish I could have made it, looks like a good time.

Nice line over the rocks in that one pic, is that Ammo?! :cool:

pismojim said:
She's probably suspicious becuase you somehow managed to get home early. (didn't lead the group off the mountain) :D

I wish I could have made it, looks like a good time.

Nice line over the rocks in that one pic, is that Ammo?! :cool:

Jim,

Ya, that's me looking for some harder lines... Next time we run we will let ya know, wasn't sure if you would want to drive down for the SoCal stuff or if you go more north for the NorCal guys? Anything else in the central coast range other then pismo? I've been traveling up the central coast now for work once a month and i just know there must be some trails somewhere... You've got some home work my friend...

Off to go get a new drive shaft!

-Matt

AMMO said:
Jim,

Ya, that's me looking for some harder lines... Next time we run we will let ya know, wasn't sure if you would want to drive down for the SoCal stuff or if you go more north for the NorCal guys? Anything else in the central coast range other then pismo? I've been traveling up the central coast now for work once a month and i just know there must be some trails somewhere... You've got some home work my friend...

Off to go get a new drive shaft!

-Matt

a few things in the Central Coast. Let me know when you come on up!

I heard about the run but I was busy working. Ironically just a few miles East of Gorman. I've been staying in Frazier Park thinking about the Miller "Cruiser" trail as I stare up at the mountians.

I would like to run the the trail again. Maybe I'll have the courage to try that knarly line. I skipped it last time.

:beer:

Rick and I were sitting around having breakfast Sunday morning with the families and he was saying we gotta' do Miller again!. Give a shout next time, post here and the SoCal list and if we get more than a couple days notice we'd love to hit the trail and we can drag Mike [clown_midge] along for amusement!

Echo_29 said:
Rick and I were sitting around having breakfast Sunday morning with the families and he was saying we gotta' do Miller again!. Give a shout next time, post here and the SoCal list and if we get more than a couple days notice we'd love to hit the trail and we can drag Mike [clown_midge] along for amusement!

Now that's funny.... I herd clown only does the hard trails in the mall parking lot, you know the ones with speed bumps and angry mom's...

J/K Mike, been hounding this guy for 6 months to come out!

-Matt

rogersfj401969 said:
matt's got a 2 1/2 " OME and a 3" body lift.....

on a nother note dose any one have a pic of me out there the woman thinks i was out playing and not out wheeling ..... i had a great time, now to get the head decked and the warp out of it so that i can get more tourqe out of her running at 1/2 comperssion sucks.

Just to set the record straight, I've got a top secret lift and bumper and eveything else you've ever wanted to know... Can't belive a 40's guy anyway what do they know about 80's....

-Matt

e9999 said:
a few things in the Central Coast. Let me know when you come on up!

Eric,

Thanks for the offer, and please do not take offence to this but from what I’ve herd your idea of a trail and mine maybe a bit different...

But.... if you got the goods spill the beans man!

-Matt

is miller the trail that goes to swamp lake? i cant remeber its been while

Looks like you guys had some fun.

I don't mean to pry, and I don't mean to invite myself, but I'm gonna do it anyway. The next time you guys go, would you mind if I tagged along? I'm at stock height, no sliders, but my '96 80 series is locked and I have 285 BFG KO's, no plastic, etc. I'm a fairly seasoned driver, mostly "expedition" driving, but I've been four-wheeling (4x4) for about four years now, with about ten years of off-road desert driving (2WD) and gear-hauling. I'm easy-going, good in a pinch, and I bring enough to share. So can I come? Can I? Can I?

AMMO said:
Eric,

Thanks for the offer, and please do not take offence to this but from what I’ve herd your idea of a trail and mine maybe a bit different...

But.... if you got the goods spill the beans man!

-Matt

well, there is the trail going to the winery and the hot springs with the naked college coeds, but I'm sure you would not be interested... Not tough enough for you, I gather.... :)

Shahram said:
Looks like you guys had some fun.

I don't mean to pry, and I don't mean to invite myself, but I'm gonna do it anyway. The next time you guys go, would you mind if I tagged along? I'm at stock height, no sliders, but my '96 80 series is locked and I have 285 BFG KO's, no plastic, etc. I'm a fairly seasoned driver, mostly "expedition" driving, but I've been four-wheeling (4x4) for about four years now, with about ten years of off-road desert driving (2WD) and gear-hauling. I'm easy-going, good in a pinch, and I bring enough to share. So can I come? Can I? Can I?

I can answer that one. My rig sounds just like yours. I now no longer have running boards and I do have a Kaymar rear bumper. I did the trail Ian and Matt took us on with a stock height rig and 285's. Will have sliders by mid-July!!!

I'd love to do this one again. Don't know about anything much tougher. This is still my daily driver. :eek:

Eric, Jim,

Anything the weekend of 7/16-17? Wineries to visit, etc. Sounds like I'll be up in the SLO area to pick up/have installed sliders.

e9999 said:
well, there is the trail going to the winery and the hot springs with the naked college coeds, but I'm sure you would not be interested... Not tough enough for you, I gather.... :)

Ahh good deal, Thanks for reminding me that it's not always the trails, sometimes it's the scenery.....

-Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom