For Sale (5) FJ Cruiser 17" alloy wheels with center caps and lug nuts, Campbell, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
_____SOLD_______

I have five (5) 17" premium aluminum FJ wheels that I have for sale. I originally purchased them for my FJ60 but have since gone with different wheels. The 5th wheel (spare) is mounted on a brand new tire. The pattern is 6 x 5.5

Four of the five have been repainted matte black, while the spare retains the factory look. I didn't bother painting it because it was a spare that was kept underneath my vehicle so no one could see it didn't match.

I'm also including matching center caps and lug nuts (which are unique to this wheel and cost about $5 a piece from Toyota). The lug nuts fit factory Toyota threads (12 x 1.5mm). This is a killer deal for 5 wheels, center caps and lug nuts.

SOLD

Price
$350 obo -----SOLD-------

Shipping
Local pickup only.

Contact Info

00Q0Q_DGMuicKYQ_600x450.jpg

20160407_164210.jpg

20160407_164157.jpg

20160407_164141.jpg

Last edited:
_____SOLD_______

I have five (5) 17" premium aluminum FJ wheels that I have for sale. I originally purchased them for my FJ60 but have since gone with different wheels. The 5th wheel (spare) is mounted on a brand new tire. The pattern is 6 x 5.5

Four of the five have been repainted matte black, while the spare retains the factory look. I didn't bother painting it because it was a spare that was kept underneath my vehicle so no one could see it didn't match.

I'm also including matching center caps and lug nuts (which are unique to this wheel and cost about $5 a piece from Toyota). The lug nuts fit factory Toyota threads (12 x 1.5mm). This is a killer deal for 5 wheels, center caps and lug nuts.

SOLD

Price
$350 obo -----SOLD-------

Shipping
Local pickup only.

Contact Info

View attachment 1238677

View attachment 1238675

View attachment 1238674

View attachment 1238673
SOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread