5-39.5x13.5x17 BFG Krawlers Red Label (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Used have about six runs on them. 1 has some plugs in it. The other 4 are good. They have rock rash and some wear. But they are Red Label Krawlers.
They are located in Minnesota.

main.php

main.php

$1000 OBO

Last edited:
still have the 39's? The red label is the soft compound right?

Mike Knorr said:
Yes, I still have them. Yes, the red labels are the soft compound.

I will be doing some city and hwy (sometimes 300 miles straight) driving with them on my 80 series LC. How would they hold up on the street and do they handle funny on road? As you may know, a full outfitted 80 weighs around 6500 lbs.

Thanks

Last edited:
also, what is the tread depth and do you have any close up pics of them in their current condition (ie sidewalls, cuts etc.)

Thanks again

kennyv0826 said:
I will be doing some city and hwy (sometimes 300 miles straight) driving with them on my 80 series LC. How would they hold up on the street and do they handle funny on road?

They will not last long driving them on the street. They are very soft . Think pencil eraser.

As you may know, a full outfitted 80 weighs around 6500 lbs.

My buggy weighs about half that so I can't give you any feedback on what they would be like on an 80. I imagine they would be much like any other BFG tire in regards to handling the weight.

Mike Knorr said:
They will not last long driving them on the street. They are very soft . Think pencil eraser.

My buggy weighs about half that so I can't give you any feedback on what they would be like on an 80. I imagine they would be much like any other BFG tire in regards to handling the weight.

I kinda figured as much. I need a tire that can handle street and dirt since I don't have another truck or trailer. Gotta drive it to where I wheel.

did these ever sell?...if so....please delete..Let me know...~Clint~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom