4x4labs front bumper in PA (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I caught up with Luke from 4x4Labs for a few minutes at HIH7 last week and got a closer look at the new front bumper for the 100's. Some lucky raffle winner won a weld up kit version of it so it's out in the wild. I didn't get all the details I should have as we were having to much fun but the wings are 3/16" material and it's good for 12k winches.

He said this one was a prototype so the real deal may vary slightly but here are a few quick snaps of it:
View attachment 1508306 View attachment 1508302 View attachment 1508303 View attachment 1508304

Thanks for the pics! Saving pennies now... just picked up a new ESAB A50 in preparation for this and a couple other projects.

that thing is sweet!

I did, a local shop welded up and added a few upper tubes for me. I'll post up a few pics, recently moved and not really settled in yet.

View attachment 1586098
0UDz9zOj92h5SDgg1

4x4MEOBumperCrop.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Really want to replace my front ARB with this to match my 4x4labs rear but my frame was cut for the ARB and the 4x4labs front says it bolts on with no mods. Would I still be able to use it?

I can send you some weld in captive nut plates that match the bolt pattern on the face of our front bumper. You can see the two bolts on each side next to the recovery points that our bumper bolts to. It shouldn't be too difficult to add those in before install.
-luke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom