4th of july day run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody be down for a day run out to otay truck trail and watch the fireworks from the cell tower. It is an amazing view for fireworks and the trails can be plenty challenging for a day run.

We will be joining you for this fun adventure... can't wait so see the view on this one!!!

Will check but likely doing family stuff.

Food??? So we have possible four folks coming... so BBQ... and we will bring some amazing Costco burgers buns and fixins

Nice

I'm in.

We are packing to move so will have to pass.

FYI - I called BLM this morning to confirm what fire restrictions are active for the area. Stage III.
So for those of us who are cooking food, only propane stoves are allowed + you must have a California fire permit (easily obtainable online for free).

Fire restrictions
Fire permit

Looks like everyone is bringing food for themselves to make it easy. I always go by the rule of enough food for me and the wife +2 so we will have plenty to share.

Hey guys. Sad day in my house. I have to put my dog down so Im spending the next few days with him and i wont be making the run. Keep us in your thoughts.

My condolences. It is always tough loosing a best friend. Spend the time and be there for them when the time comes. Nobody wants to be alone. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom