4th gen 4runner running boards on GX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks,

This is my first time posting but I've been lurking for months and absorbing what I can. I'd like to thank everyone for inadvertently helping me out, as well as countless other newbs. I picked up a 2004 GX with 76K miles a few months ago and I'm thrilled so far. I'll be verrry slowly modifying it.

Some months ago I saw someone post about mounting 4th gen 4runner running boards onto their GX. I can't find the original post which I think was in a reply to a thread. Anyway, can anyone confirm or deny this? I remember reading that it was plug and play. It seems like an affordable way to move away from the existing running boards, gain some clearance and not have to fork out a lot of dough for sliders. I'm also not doing any extreme off roading any time soon.

Thanks for any help,

Eric

No problem. I read through the wheel/tire/lift thread several times when I was researching lifts and remembered the post from there.

Can't tell you how many times I've scrolled through that thread.

I'm running 4th Gen 4Runner steps on our 2007 GX470 with factory steps removed... Fit great, cheap, and with 35"s & 4.5" lift we don't smash them anymore on rocks. Plus, if I ever do smash one, they're easy to replace.

I'm running 4th Gen 4Runner steps on our 2007 GX470 with factory steps removed... Fit great, cheap, and with 35"s & 4.5" lift we don't smash them anymore on rocks. Plus, if I ever do smash one, they're easy to replace.
I installed them yesterday and I’m pleased.

Will you guys post some pictures of the 4runner steps installed? Maybe a side profile picture, thanks

Will you guys post some pictures of the 4runner steps installed? Maybe a side profile picture, thanks
C6B80495-00F5-4CA4-82F6-6E54CFE535A9.jpeg
73C44A71-1284-4C21-A6DE-554ECDD02D20.jpeg
FDA2C18C-1723-4789-AA46-C8AE4E921318.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom