4Runner hard top “L” trim (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joseywales

Renaissance Redneck
Threads
Anyone have a source for these window trims, or an extra they would sell? I need the P side one for sure.

Thanks

Hmmm. I’ve seen their site, but didn’t scroll far enough to see those. For that money, I’ll just glass and bondo my own!

Yeah I'm looking for some too and I'm in Australia. Pretty much all I can find is those from Toyota fiberglass as well... unfortunately

Yeah I'm looking for some too and I'm in Australia. Pretty much all I can find is those from Toyota fiberglass as well... unfortunately

Have you looked at a Softopper? Your in the ideal climate for one. I ended up buying one and it’s honestly one of the best products I’ve bought in a long time. Super high quality, and very functional. Shipping would be a bit of a cost to Perth, but then you’re used to that I’d bet.

Have you looked at a Softopper? Your in the ideal climate for one. I ended up buying one and it’s honestly one of the best products I’ve bought in a long time. Super high quality, and very functional. Shipping would be a bit of a cost to Perth, but then you’re used to that I’d bet.

Yeah I've seen them before. To be honest though, they don't really do it for me and over here at the moment we're having temperatures of between 40⁰C - 45⁰C (104⁰F - 113⁰F) so softoppers wouldn't be the best with the heat where air conditioning is a must. Besides I do like the look of the original top. Just need to find some decent looking period correct polished wheels and some front and back bars

Yeah, I guess the AC would work much better with the hardtop. I don’t have AC in mine, so rolling up the sides is my version of AC, or just take the UZJ100 which does have aircon.

Part of why I'm looking for a complete HT is to experiment with removing those sliding windows and replacing them with a single, fixed window. It may be a change with no option to back-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom