40th Anniversary FJZ with 173,000 and all the fixins might be up for sale soon. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Many of you know my rig. It's a great and dependable ride(now that wheel bearings have been replaced during SMORR). Well she might go up for sale based upon a few variables beyond my control.

I'll know in a few days. If I decide to sell I would of course like club members to have first dibs. SO TAC, Tall Corn and Southern Cruiser members will get first shot. Then to the main boards.

As of now I'm starting with only TAC.

For those who don't know this is the triple locked, Anniversary model, Slee short bus front, Metal Tech Sliders, Warn 9500 Pro Series with Synthetic, new OEM front diff lock actuator, new front calipers and lines, SLEE/OME 4" kit with SLEE custom coils. New/used OEM lower rear control arm for the one that got bent at SMORR (or GSMTR ?). 173,000 miles young.

It's a great trail rig and daily driver, especially with gas at $2.59.

Just a heads up. I'm not gonna dump it cheap. I don't have to sell, but Dave Ramsey would want me to. LOL. Price as-is will be in the $11-12,000 range.

This is the newest of the iconic Cruisers and this is thee very best and most reliable off road rig they've ever sold in the USA. Later. David.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat.......

Bring on the PICS !!

Oh no Dave!!!! I might be very interested since I know your rig so well!...might have to start doing some serious sucking up to the wife...

Let me know if you do decide to sell.

Or if it makes sense for you, I could offer my 80 as part of the deal so you'd at least still have a beast to come play with us!

Oh no Dave!!!! I might be very interested since I know your rig so well!...might have to start doing some serious sucking up to the wife...

Let me know if you do decide to sell.

Or if it makes sense for you, I could offer my 80 as part of the deal so you'd at least still have a beast to come play with us!
That right there sounds like an awesome idea.

I will get in line here . . .would need to offer up a 2003 GX470 or a '85 4Runner (air locked, nice shape) or sell one first, so . . .

Hello all. Thanks for all the comments and interest. I don't want to stop wheeling with you guys. I'm still undecided on the sale. A new job might be in my near future with the City of Columbia. Had the interview yesterday. If that happens I won't be selling. But if I do sell I certainly will consider trades. Like Mike...... I've ridden in your beast and know what it can do! Oh ya. It's a beast for sure. And you could use my beauty as your new daily driver! That would be cool. Wifey might approve if we detail it real good before she sees it. I will post pics once I know for sure I'm gonna trade/sell. Happy Holidays to all. David.

Good luck on the job Dave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom