40-55-60-70-80-100 & 200 Roof Racks and Mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finished up some more mounts. 40/61... 55... and 60/80s

J

P1030268.JPG

Do your racks come with the mounts and plates? Duh I guess anything ships out for the right price. And I take it the racks are shipped full size ready to go. Do you have a base or approximate shipping price in the full rack for a 60?

Do your racks come with the mounts and plates? Duh I guess anything ships out for the right price. And I take it the racks are shipped full size ready to go. Do you have a base or approximate shipping price in the full rack for a 60?

Jeff,

All my racks are $115.00 shipped to the lower 48 residential or business addy... Racks can be naked or dressed to the nines.... your choice brother.

Jason

Beautiful! I want one for my 40! Could you make me a ladder for it?

When I get back I have a FULL 40 perimeter rack on my R&D board.

Rack-- I would build one if I had the rig. Due to body lifts, different bumper heights, my donor rig being different than yours.. etc..

J

Got it. I'd like a full length 40 basket rack with gutter mounts. What's the turnaround time (once you're back)?

My rack arrived yesterday from the freight company. I was working a 24 so I cracked it open this morning to prime it and I couldn't be happier. Fantastic workmanship. I will highly recommend your work to anyone. Every part of the process was great. Communication, design, quality, price, shipping speed. I'm very impressed and I'm generally very scrutinizing. Thank you! I'll post pictures when it's up on top!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom