For Sale 4 - FJ40 factory rims w/ tabs 31x10.50x15 Dunlop M/T tires COMBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These rims and tires came on my new (to me) fj75. PO bought the rims "new" from $OR. Really, really clean no scuffs, no scrapes. These rims and tires would be perfect for someone restoring a truck back to stock. Tires are 31x10.50x15 Dunlop M/T Radials, practically brand new also. Check out the pics. Located in Covington, GA right outside Atlanta. 30014 Zip. I also have a spare that was a take off from an old 40 I used to own. The spare has all the tabs, I cleaned it up and primed it, good spare.

$700 for all 5 tires and wheels.

Sid
2774659546.jpg
2774659547.jpg
2774659548.jpg

Are these the welded rims for disk brakes or are they riveted for drum brakes?

Thanks
Robert

Are these the welded rims for disk brakes or are they riveted for drum brakes?

Thanks
Robert

Don't know, not that familiar with 40 series stuff. My truck has disk brakes up front. Tell me where to look on the wheel for welds or rivits and I will let you know.

Thanks,
Sid

Don't know, not that familiar with 40 series stuff. My truck has disk brakes up front. Tell me where to look on the wheel for welds or rivits and I will let you know.

Thanks,
Sid

If you got disc brakes and the wheels mount up and turn then they are welded NOT riveted. You can't get the riveted wheels mounted and rotating on a disc axle. The rivets hit the caliper.

These would be perfect for my 73 fj40. Will they work or because they are welded would they be a no go?
Cruiser_guy? I have drum brakes all around.
CID -can you get a quote to ship to 92107 area code?

Thanks guys

Disc (welded) wheels fit drum brakes but drum (riveted) wheels do NOT fit disc brakes.

These rims and tires came on my new (to me) fj75. PO bought the rims "new" from $OR. Really, really clean no scuffs, no scrapes. These rims and tires would be perfect for someone restoring a truck back to stock. Tires are 31x10.50x15 Dunlop M/T Radials, practically brand new also. Check out the pics. Located in Covington, GA right outside Atlanta. 30014 Zip. I also have a spare that was a take off from an old 40 I used to own. The spare has all the tabs, I cleaned it up and primed it, good spare.

$700 for all 5 tires and wheels.

Sid
Did you ever sell these? I'm interested if you still have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom