37x12.50.15 MTR's, SE UT for sale $850 obo

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by dirtyboots, Aug 29, 2006.

1. dirtyboots

dirtyboots Atrocious Driving SILVER Star

Recently purchased a 4runner with 37" MTR's, and already have a set of Creepy Crawlers brand new, so i would like to sell the MTR's. The tires are at least 80%, on steel black rock crawlers 15x8, not sure the backspacing, but fit excellent on an 87 sas 4runner with fr d44. They have minor trail use, but no cuts, or chunking. I am starting on this board, and going ebay next week. I would prefer not to post pics, if I take the time to do all of that they will go on ebay.

I will be in Moab 9/2 at Mcdonald's 9AM. OD green 4runner. I saw an ad where these tires are $400 new a piece, so %50 off because they are used- they do come mounted and balanced. I am in SE UT, and not interested in travelling to meet anyone to sell them. If no one is interested I will just run them until they wear out, no biggie. Call (435) 260-2738.
    Thanks
    Seth

2. dirtyboots

dirtyboots Atrocious Driving SILVER Star

3. zornff

zornff

( I saw an ad where these tires are $400 new a piece, so %50 off because they are used-)

4 wheel parts sells them new for 272.00 per tire.LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.