33x12.5 bfgs on Rock Crawler rims (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I have four 33x12.5 BFG AT KO on Rock Crawler 15x10 rims. Bought from 4 wheel parts and they rubbed. Put about 300 miles on them before my 33x10.5s came in. Buyer pays all shipping from Middleton, WI, but I will assist. Great, quiet tires! They are balanced and lugs are included. Call 608-516-8234 and ask for Brad $850 OBO. Thanks...

I'll get pics for you tomorrow. Thanks, Brad

IMG_1626-1.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

About tires

Sorry these are so dirty, but they've been in my garage for about 6 mos. As you can see in the pics, they have very little wear. You can still see the nubs out the outside and inside of the tread. They were never off-road and the lugs and centers are included. Thanks, Brad 608-516-8234.

DAMN! Exactly what I want, just bad timing. :crybaby:

Hey Brad, Will they bolt on to my lifted 77 fj40? They look like new!

As far as I know they fit, but you might want to ask around. It's been about 6 yrs. since I owned a 40. But if I remember right, it's the same bolt pattern. The wheels also come with a 1/4" spacer if you have discs up front. I'll check around too, but I think these work. Brad

Yes, they work. Give me a call if interested. Brad

I'm asking $850, but jwildzza beat you to it. Shipping would be about $90 though. If it doesn't work out, I'll let you know. Thanks, Brad

These are back on the market. Would prefer talking to people in the midwest about this as shipping has gone up astronomically! Will deliver to a reasonable distance or a fun drive...Incidentally, heading to Colorado next week if anyone is on the way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom