319 VETCONVOY Part II (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Three Trails ONE MISSION.
Meet our lead vehicles for the next 319 Veteran's Convoy. We have 3 convoy routes this year ranging from easy to hard. Hope to see you there 8am March 23, 2019 @ the Ramona VFW.

Sorry for some reason the image of our flyer from Facebook will not load on this page. I tried to copy the URL and paste but all I get is the red X. Oh well. We have a Facebook page "319" it is posted there along with other info and videos. Thank you for sharing the event.

I was hoping to get to this event since I have met vets from the Ramona VFW that were friends of my Dad. My Dad never really went to the VFW and never really talked about his service during the Korean war, but I felt some small connection. Unfortunately I have a camp trip with the Kids to Joshua Tree that conflicts.

Hey guys just wanted to let you know the next 10 people to sign up for the convoy on www.vetconvoy4wd.con will get a free range coin from Poway Weapons and Gear, a $30 value. Stock is limited, first come first serve. Pick up at Ramona Family Naturals the day of the event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom